Contract position: Associate Engineer needed for a full time opportunity in the Hartford, CT area. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for developing operational strategies for the utilization of asset resources within a transmission and substation business unit to achieve maximum levels of reliability at lowest system costs. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Develop operational strategies for the utilization of asset resources, taking into account asset life cycle planning and risk analysis.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of the Transmission and Substation asset database, including the asset conditions and lifecycle planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Bachelor's in Engineering Technology and a minimum of 3-5 years related experience required.
- Knowledge of transmission and substation power system planning, engineering, maintenance, and operations.
- A combination of strong technical knowledge and business acumen.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.