Contract position: We are searching for a Junior Engineer/Technician in Atlanta, GA for an 18-month contract assignment. We are looking for local candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering and some hands-on experience. Responsibilities for the Junior Engineer
Requirements for the Junior Engineer
- Build prototype setups to test proposed designs against application requirements
- Research technologies that can be reapplied to solve processing challenges in new and innovative ways
- Ideate and create equipment concepts
- Setup and use lab equipment to record system parameters such as pressure, temperature, volume, flow, voltage, current, etc.
- Compile collected data and provide accurate detailed test results to stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Some experience in a hands on engineering role
- Strong mechanical understanding and experience.
- Additional experience in CAD modeling (SolidWorks) and microcontroller programming (Arduino or similar) is preferred.
- Contractor benefits; Medical, Dental, PTO and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.