Permanent position: We are searching for a entry Level CAD Drafter for a leading commercial construction millwork fabrication company in Dacula, GA. This role is position for long term growth within a 100% employee owned company. Responsibilities for the Autocad Drafter
Requirements for the Autocad Drafter
- Read and Interpret blueprints
- Prep program files for cutting parts on computer controlled equipment
- Maintain catalog for program files. Participate in the design/approval process on all custom items, and create installations plans for use by contractors and installers.
- Well versed with computer drafting and 3D modeling programs.
- Consistently meet industry standards for quality workmanship, reliable attendance and demonstrate the ability fulfill duties.
- Meet deadlines for engineering phase of order process.
- Standard benefits.
- Generous compensation package depending on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.