Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Territory Account Manager. This position is a remote position and will cover Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Northern Illinois sales territories. The Territory Account Manager must have a strong sales and new business development background working within an industrial manufacturing industry. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K base, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Implement customer pricing strategies and provide input to annual and rolling sales forecast models
- Facilitate and lead research in key market segments to determine target customers
- Observe market trends and recommend strategic actions
- 50% regional travel to Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Northern Illinois as well as being comfortable working from home (remote)
- Strong sales and business development experience for an industrial manufacturer
- Must be comfortable speaking/interfacing with customers on a daily basis
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary ranging $80K to $95K base, plus an opportunity for up to a 25% bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.