Contract position: Quality Inspector needed in Houston TX. This person will be responsible for the in-process and final inspection of downhole tools for defects and deviations from Engineering drawings using precise instrumentation. Responsibilities for the Quality Analyst
Requirements for the Quality Analyst
- Measure, examine, or test in-process and finished product to check for defects and ensure conformance to drawings or specifications using precision instruments such as calipers, gauges, micrometers, etc
- Inspect inspection equipment to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process product and finished product.
- Interpret inspection results, compare them to established requirements and notify proper personnel
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years' experience in a machine shop environment required
- Experience with precision equipment including but not limited to gauges and calibers
- Knowledge of Frac plugs or related downhole tools is highly preferred
- Knowledge of ISO standards and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.