Contract position: We are looking for a Test Technician in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Follow technical procedures and perform hands-on qualification and engineering testing to ensure product compliance (for electrical, mechanical, and environmental).
- Assemble and maintain laboratory test instruments (environmental chambers, fixtures, devices, etc.)
- Manually assemble and maintain test equipment involving delicate soldering, crimping, and sleeving of electrical connectors and wiring.
- Support planning and coordination of internal and external (offsite) testing of products.
- Support troubleshooting to identify root causes of failure.
- Collect, organize, and summarize test data.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Familiar with general test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscope, power supply, measurement instruments, etc.)
- Able to decipher mechanical drawings, schematic, specifications, and industry test standards (MIL, EIA, etc.)
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.