Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Project Manager needed at leading MEP firm located just north of Towson, MD. Need to have experience leading complex MEP projects. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Work directly with clients and internal Project Design staff to complete assigned projects.
- Manage, support and coordinate internal staff team to fulfill project goals.
- Must hold a degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program
- PE preferred
- 10+ years as a designer or 5+ years as a Project Manager
- Must have experience within MEP, engineering consulting and/or building design industries
- Must have design experience in Revit
- Growth opportunities
- Great health coverage plan
- Vision and Dental plan
- Employer matched 401(k)
- 8 holidays including Black Friday off (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Reimbursement of exam
- Incentive bonus for select credential & licenses achieved
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.