Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed in Charlotte, NC. Strong automotive client is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team! Candidate must have at least an Associates degree. Prefer something related to Engineering. 5 + years of experience from within Automotive as a QE. Strong culture, great pay ($65 K- $85 K) + relocation assistance for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Provides daily on-the-floor assistance with any quality related issues
- Assists with completion of corrective actions (8D's) for customer related concerns and discussing actions taken with the customer as required.
- Completes and Submits full PPAP packages to customers as part of company Production Part Approval Process to include discussing product launch items with the customer as needed.
- Documents and maintains Control Plans, PFMEA and Flow Charts.
- Conducts periodic internal audits as part of the plant's IATF-16949 and ISO 14001 systems
- Associates degree required
- 5 or more years of Quality experience from within the Automotive industry
- Prefer high volume production
- Experience with automotive quality systems preferred
- Experience working in a IATF-16949 certified environment preferred
- Experience with all facets of Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) including product launch preferred
- Familiarity with APQP methodology preferred
- Strong culture, pay ($65 K- $85 K) and relocation assistance for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.