Permanent position: Demand Planner/Scheduler St, Joe, Indiana. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining production schedules for the operation. Work with the Production, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure alignment on scheduling, forecasting, and inventory management goals using ERP/MRP Systems. Provide quick response to production issues. Demonstrate the ability to uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times. AS degree preferred but not require. Relocation assistance available. Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Manage work center input/output loading and resolve differences between loads and available capacity.
- Measure the utilization and efficiency of work centers and collaborate across multiple departments to address improvement opportunities
- Evaluate and maintain raw and finished goods inventory based on forecast demand
- Manage inventory levels to set and maintain safety stock and lead times
- Prefer a Two (2) year degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. High School graduate required
- Three (3) years' experience in production scheduling/planner for a manufacturing operation
- Demonstrated experience with ERP/MRP Systems (AS400, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- APICS Certification a plus
- Full time role with benefits
- Relocation offered
- Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.