Contract position: We are searching for a Material Planner/Data Analyst in Euclid, OH to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 9 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Monitor the overall health of the ERP system while leading projects to increase the accuracy of the data in the ERP system.
- Develop processes to better define and utilize the relationship between material flow and ERP transactions.
- Compile, analyze, and validate data for internal customers. The position requires a highly qualified professional who provides thorough and timely reports utilizing SCM data systems and tools.
- Develop and maintain production schedule by using kanban and work center load analysis to create even volume of work.
- Monitor inventory transactions to assure material is being processed in an accurate and timely manner. Identify and communicate potential delays and/or problems to internal and external customers which may impede finished goods delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain management, or engineering from an accredited university.
- 3+ years of experience in discrete manufacturing with depth in production planning, inventory management and operations.
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic.
- Thorough understanding of Materials Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.