Contract position: A Process Engineer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role provide Process Engineering design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the process engineering work, related documentation, and field support. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide process engineering technical assistance to operating facilities. Includes planning/implementing investigation and analysis in problem areas or areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- Provide Process Engineering support to Divisional process improvement efforts including systems analysis, scope development, and evaluation of alternate technologies and methods.
- Provide project engineering for developmental projects and for capital projects on special assignment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Experience with P&ID development, equipment sizing, bulk material handling, liquids handling, and mass & energy balances.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.