Contract position: A NPI Project Leader is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting in the Ontario, CA area. This position is responsible for leading the industrialization team on behalf of the Oral Healthcare team. No per diem available. 10% travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Drives manufacturability into new product designs through early supplier involvement.
- Define production capacity requirements. Ensur DFMEA is transferred to supplier. Coordinate and plan production trials.
- Drive the design transfer while following APQP process. Drive the development of manufacturing flow diagram. Drive PFMEA process for manufacturing process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related field with at least 3 years of related experience.
- Must have experience with formulation verification, formulation scale-up, project management (PMP ideal, but not required).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.