Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Key Sales Account Manager. This position is a remote position and can be based out of the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Key Sales Account Manager should have a strong technical background of electric power-train (e-Mobility) technologies. This position will require 50% domestic and international travel. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $100K base, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Develop client account strategies, lead generation, RFQ creation, pricing, and contract negotiation for multiple global accounts
- Implement customer pricing strategies and provide input to annual and rolling sales forecast models
- Define, monitor, and review account strategy for assigned key accounts, long-term growth target per application and key account, as well as budgeting targets
- Observe market trends and recommend strategic actions
- Must obtain a verifiable BS Degree in Engineering
- Strong background and knowledge of e-Mobility Technologies, i.e. electro-mobility and electric power-train technologies
- Must be comfortable interfacing with customers on a daily basis and act as a technical liaison between the production and applications teams
- Must be comfortable working remotely from home as well as 40% - 50% of both domestic and international travel
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary ranging $90K to $100K base, plus an opportunity for up to a 25% bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.