Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Southington, CT area. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing and improving existing procedures and processes as well as designing and implementing control systems for quality assurance. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques.
- Coordinate, develop and submit PPAP documents to meet customer requirements.
- Associate's Degree in related field and 5 years experience in metal stamping manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of stamping presses, press automation, and stamping operations. High Volume Metal Stamping experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various Quality system methodologies.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.