Contract position: Semiconductor company in Livermore, CA, is looking for several test engineers for their 10 hour day shifts We are looking for candidates with an Electrical Enigneering Degree and an Electro/Mechanical testing background. These are 18-24 months contracts. Please do NOT apply if you have an IT test background or are PCB Engineer Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Conducts validation on all new test software and fixtures.
- Improves product quality through test first pass yield and trend data.
- Defines, designs, documents, builds, calibrates, troubleshoots, and supports all manufacturing test fixtures.
- BSEE and 5 years of El/Mech work experience in a manufacturing test environment.
- Has a working knowledge of SAP functions for manufacturing.
- Is familiar with Vacuum principles.
- Able to build test fixtures.
- Two shifts: S-W, 10 hours or W-S, 10 hours.
- Differential pay for night shifts: 10 and 15% on top of hourly rate.
- Contractor benefits.
- 3 days per week off, 10 hour shifts.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.