Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Marketing Account Manager. This position is a remote position, however will require travel to Marlette, Michigan on an as needed basis. The Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for lead generation, market research, opportunity management, and customer support to new and existing customer projects. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90K a year, plus a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager
Requirements for the Marketing Manager
- Responsible for market intelligence collection and provide analytical insights for market terns and channel development
- Support Application Manager and Product Marketing to implement market launch strategy for new products
- Lead marketing campaigns as well as support trade show marketing events
- 3+ years of industrial marketing and/or sales experience for a heavy manufacturing environment, ideally industry experience in irrigation, plumbing, medical, clamps, metals, etc.
- Strong background in B2B prospecting, lead generation, opportunity management, and market research
- Remote position, however should be able to travel to Marlette, Michigan on a weekly basis
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $75K - $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.