Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Product Application Manager. This position is a remote position. The Product Application Manager will be responsible for lead generation, current market research, competitive analysis, opportunity management, and customer support to new and existing customer projects. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90K a year, plus a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Product Manager
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Responsible for market intelligence collection and provide analytical insights for market terns and channel development
- Support Application Manager and Product Marketing to implement market launch strategy for new products
- Lead marketing campaigns as well as support trade show marketing events
- 3+ years of industrial marketing and product management experience ideally in the plumbing industry
- Strong background in lead generation, opportunity management, and market research
- Must be comfortable working out of your home, in a remote position
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $75K - $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.