Permanent position: Privately held national construction consulting firm is seeking a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer for their office in the Los Angeles area. Must be a licensed professional engineer.Responsibilities for the Senior Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Civil Engineer
- Perform and supervise field inspections of residential, commercial, high rise and/or industrial projects for contract conformity code compliance and/or assessment of cause and origin damages
- Review all pertinent construction documentation per client's requests and provide honest and unbiased analysis and consultation on alleged damages and deficiencies
- Provide construction-related analysis to clients on a variety of diverse engineering projects. Including forensic testing and investigation
- Provide written estimates on structures to determine value of damages and responsible party/parties
- Provide timelines and project updates to clients on a consistent and timely basis
- Travel is required while performing project completion duties as needed
- Applicant must be a P.E.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related engineering field: Civil or Structural preferred
- Previous project engineering or construction project management a plus
- Able to travel and/or work a flexible schedule during periods of peak demand
- Includes base salary, performance bonus, and other incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability plan
- 401(k) and company profit sharing
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
- Company provided credit card, cell phone, laptop
- Additional license fee reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.