Permanent position: Atlanta based civil engineering and design firm is looking for a Civil Design Engineer for their growing team in Stockbridge, GA. A PE license in the state of Georgia is required for this position, with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a professional engineer. Experience with Civil 3D and AutoCAD 3D is required. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Plan & prepare civil design drawings alonsgide a team of drafters to support land development projects.
- Provide a range of drawing production work including problem analysis, layout, detailing, drafting, and calculations on project of substantial variety and complexity.
- Coordinate with a team of engineers, surveyors and project managers to ensure projects are completed within expected time frames.
- Revise drawings and designs as required.
- 3 years of experience as a PE in Civil Engineering field is required.
- Active PE license in the state of Georgia.
- Must be proficient using Civil 3D and Autocad design suits.
- Experience with Commercial and subdivision design is highly preferred.
- Prior experience working on water/wastewater projects is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent company paid Medical/Dental benefits.
- Relocation assistance offered for qualified individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.