Permanent position: Atlanta based civil engineering and design firm is looking for a Water/Wastewater Engineer to join their growing team. This position will require 3-5 years of professional experience in the design and construction administration of water based projects. Ideal candidate will have experience managing a diverse portfolio of water and wastewater projects. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Wastewater Engineer
Requirements for the Wastewater Engineer
- Assist project managers with the design oversight and day to day operations through all phases of construction on water/wastewater projects.
- Act as on site lead in regards to water/wastewater projects.
- Assist team in generating estimates and schedules for all projects concerned to water/wastewater.
- Provide a range of drawing production work including problem analysis, layout, detailing, drafting, and calculations on project of substantial variety and complexity
- Review drawings and coordinate with Civil Engineers and drafters for any changes required.
- 3-5 years of experience in municipal wastewater engineering.
- BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Civil 3D and Autocad is required.
- Must have design experience and construction administration experience for water/wastewater projects.
- Excellent company paid Medical/Dental benefits.
- Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.