Permanent position: Quality Control Manager needed in Houston TX for an exciting opportunity. In a cutting edge facility, the quality manager is responsible for the overall quality program for US manufacturing including quality assurance, quality control, quality engineering, IQC and FQC. This person will ensure that internal processes and metrics are aligned to create the highest production quality and competitive advantage Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance systems. Recommend, champion and implement new ideas for processes to improve quality and to support expansion of profits and product / process integrity.
- Responsible for managing a quality organization whose people will partner with Manufacturing Operations to solve quality problems while maintaining manufacturing efficiencies and meeting competitive business deadlines.
- Work closely with product and project managers on the implementation of new projects and infrastructures including operational readiness, change preparation, change execution, and post-change QA validation.
- Work with engineering to develop full product specifications that are enforced through effective product quality audits and monitoring.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards and best practices, including ISO 9000, 14000, & 18000 and lean six sigma. Be responsible for US site ISO certification audit.
- Interface with others both internal and external to the company and communicate quality challenges in a professional, empathetic and effective manner, including where applicable Customer visits, Customer Quality Concerns, Supplier liaisons, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required, Master's degree highly preferred
- 7+ years experience in quality management and manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- 5+ years of management experience
- BIlingual in Mandarin Chinese
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.