Permanent position: Automation Maintenance technician needed for an automotive client in Columbus Ohio. This is a second shift role. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Candidates will be responsible for preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshoot PLC's and robotic equipment
- Involved in Fabrication and Machine shop work
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology
- A strong background in Mitsubishi & Allen Bradley PLC programming & trouble shooting
- Vision systems understanding / programming a plus
- Willing to work second shift and overtime
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.