Contract position: Our client in Irvine is looking for a Buyer-Analyst to start right away!Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Assist in planning materials requirements and place purchase orders from outside suppliers to continuously support production schedules and new product launches
- Partnering with the supplier to ensure materials are made to the proper specs
- Escalate obstacles to meet the schedule
- Assist in the analysis of current inventory levels
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field
- 1 Year years experience previous related experience Required Experience in purchasing and/or production control Preferred
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.