Permanent position: Growing company is seeking a permanent Mechanical Drafter to add to their growing team. This position will be located in the Chaska, Minnesota area. The Mechanical Drafter will be responsible for designing process piping equipment for various clients and customers. Salary is commensurate on experience ranging from $55K to $80K, plus 401K match, great PTO, etc. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Drafter
Requirements for the Mechanical Drafter
- Develop manufacturing equipment processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components
- Study customer requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials, and soliciting observations from operators to assist with capital equipment design
- Interface with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly instructions
- Must have at least an Associates Degree in a Technical Field
- Strong designing experience utilizing 3D AutoCAD
- Background in performing calculations for stress, deflection, pipe size, pipe pressure drop, pump, and valve sizing
- Full-time, permanent position with benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $80K, plus a 401K, great PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.