Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Manchester, CT area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support for equipment and instrumentation, updating wiring schemes, evaluating designs, and testing electrical sub-assemblies. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Perform basic schematic layout (multisim/spice/dX Designer).
- Update wiring diagrams in Eagle.
- Test electrical sub-assemblies shipped from vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Technology with experience electrical equipment and instrumentation support.
- Proficient with Autodesk EAGLE, Multisim, and Mentor Graphics.
- Knowledge of analog circuit design and component functionality.
- Proficiency with PCB layout.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.