Permanent position: Product Manager needed for a fast growing consumer product manufacturing company in New Berlin Wisconsin. This client is experiencing excellent profitability and growth. They are expected to triple in size in the next 5 years. This person should be a hands on leader that enjoys being on the manufacturing floor. This is a great opportunity for the right person who is confident in their ideas and has the knowledge to turn visions into manufacturing processes. Will be working closely with the company owner. This position has incredible opportunity for growth and advancement.Responsibilities for the Product Manager
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Design innovative new products, packaging solutions or redesigns to meet, exceed and excite our customers and industry.
- Analyze information to determine feasibility / design to coordinate with our production and define product specifications while considering cost factor.
- Define, develop, manage and communicate new product introduction while coordinating with sales, marketing and production, while understanding the customer requirements and needs as they pertain to the product line.
- Documentation, reporting, organization, data entry, telephone skills, customer relations, listening and verbal / written communication.
- Muti-tasking, mid-level computing skills with PC and windows, dependability and emotional control.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers sales representations, clients, and production staff. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages and area.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.