Contract position: A Quality Engineer is needed for an American multinational personal care corporation in the Conway, AR area. This position supports implementation of the loss control improvement process by compliance with critical safety rules. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Provide guidance in the initiation, design, optimization and development of manufacturing and supporting processes to achieve unit objectives.
- Develop knowledge and skills to be recognized for expertise and guidance in application of engineering principles and/or scientific analysis.
- Support manufacturing change control through execution of the Change Control system.
- Seek, recognize, define and solve problems/opportunities to achieve unit objectives.
- Position requires either a bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering or a relevant scientific discipline and a minimum of 3 years applicable experience, OR 10 years of applicable experience in relevant manufacturing with Quality experience within that time frame.
- Experience in the development of validation protocols for manufacturing processes in a medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in the application of quality/regulatory requirements applied to corrective and preventive actions preferred.
- Experience in change management and control of processes preferred. Knowledge of and experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and/or ISO 13485 preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.