Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Engineer. This position is located near Millington, Michigan. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for servicing the company's internal product needs as well as external customers respective product-related technical support issues. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $85K a year, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Provide technical support over the phone and via email to customers and internal facilities on company power tool products
- Assemble and disassemble power tools and tool repairs for clients on an as needed basis
- Follow all safety, environmental, quality (TS 16949 & ISO 14001), and EMS regulations as required
- Must have a Technical Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics
- 3+ years of electrical engineering and PLC troubleshooting experience on automated equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with Ethernet and Profinet Communications is desired
- Must be comfortable with 30% travel to customer sites and technically interfacing with customers
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $75K - $85K, plus an opportunity for a bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.