Contract position: Global leader in the medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has an immediate need for a Customer Support Technician in Largo FL. There are 2 positions on 2nd shift. Training will be on 1st shift. Selected candidates will resolves technical problems that originate by telephone in a call center/help desk environment. Contract position expected to last 12 months, possible temp to perm. Looking to fill ASAP. Responsibilities for the Help Desk
Requirements for the Help Desk
- Provides customers and internal personnel with operational assistance over the phone.
- Coordinates exchange of customer's malfunctioning device with operating device when necessary.
- Answers questions related to known software/hardware issues that are moderately complex.
- Diagnoses, identifies, and isolates problems based upon comments and complaints; may route some calls to available specialists in more complex and difficult cases.
- Maintains and updates medical records and transportation databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems for trend analysis.
- Responsible for on-line documentation of all customer contact
- Completed High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred but not required.
- 2-4 years recent and relevant call center/help desk experience.
- Good Call Center Experience
- Typing skills (a net typing score of at least 30 wpm and 90% accuracy rating)
- Intermediate software application skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.