Permanent position: Quality Engineer, Northwest Chicago area - Heavy manufacturer looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure successful launch of new products and processes to meet customer requirements. Experience with APQP and PPAP in manufacturing desired.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Participating in Advance Quality Planning (APQP) and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Complete corrective and preventative actions as well as other quality-related projects.
- Develop and implement standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Perform internal and supplier audits. Maintain auditing documentation. Train employees in auditing related methods or procedures as needed.
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or 3+ years in quality control.
- Experience with ISO or Quality Management Systems.
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Customer interface experience.
- Permanent, direct-hire position. Full benefits, 401(k), relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.