Permanent position: A thriving heavy industrial manufacturer in Hot Springs, AR, is seeking a Project Manager to assist with their growth. This Project Manager will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service during multiple capital projects. Project examples include turnkey plant construction, equipment delivery, installation and/or startup.The ideal Project Manager will have 5+ years of experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment, have several years of experience with the planning and execution of small and large capital projects, and be able to travel 25% of the time to customer sites. Forestry, pulp/paper or mill experience is strongly preferred. An engineering or technical degree is strongly preferred. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Project Manager candidate. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Oversee active capital projects from initial contract to final delivery phase.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure that performance and cost goals are met.
- Monitor KPIs to measure performance, avoid problems and track ongoing opportunities for improvement.
- Create and execute standard documentation processes.
- Travel up to 25% (sometimes more) based on project schedules.
- 5+ years of experience in the heavy industrial manufacturing industry, preferably in a custom design and build environment.
- Experience planning and managing small and large capital projects; everything from turnkey plant construction to equipment delivery, installation and startup.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Forestry, pulp/paper or mill experience is strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision.
- 401k with 4% match.
- 10 days PTO first year; 15 days PTO after first year. Paid holidays.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.