Contract position: Engineering Test Technicians needed for a leading electronics manufacturer located in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will be responsible for testing and troubleshooting products at various stages of the production process. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Record test data on paper and/or electronically, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Test & troubleshoot any level complexity products to specifications provided, with efficiency and quality. Perform work to appropriate efficiency and utilization standards.
- Assist Product Support Engineer as necessary. May serve as technical interface to customers.
- Maintain calibration records for test, production, and customer-supplied equipment as required. Set up, use, troubleshooting, and maintenance of commercial test equipment
- Provide feedback to Engineering Department and Management to component level for product enhancement and borderline parameters on specific steps that are pushing specification limits.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematics, and other test documentation to determine quality standards.
- Associate Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Must be a positive and dependable member of the manufacturing group. Participate in work group/team activities, including practice & participation in Continuous Improvement & Lean activities. Must be adaptive & supportive of change, and provide input to problem solving process. Must possess good communication skills.
- 2+ years experience testing, troubleshooting PCB's to the component level
- Familiarity with digital circuitry & knowledge of microprocessor or microcontroller software code.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.