Permanent position: Leading Manufacturer is seeking a Controls Engineer in the Holland, Michigan area. This person should be able to program PLCs, design electrical systems and controls panels and is willing to travel about 25-30% of the time for up to 2 week start-up / installations / commission projects. This is an hourly role with a travel premium. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Allen Bradley PLC programming; Debugging, modifying, troubleshooting and ideally programming from scratch / white sheet programming.
- AutoCAD layouts of electrical systems, controls panels, wiring diagrams, schematics etc...
- 25-30% travel - Domestic travel and under 2 weeks time duration
- BSEE, highly preferred; AS in Engineering with 2+ years of specific Controls Engineer will be highly considered as well.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience plus OT and a year end bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.