Contract position: Engineering Support Specialist needed for a amazing opportunity in either Minnetoka, MN with a high growth company. The Engineering Support Specialist would be responsible for formalizing manufacturing communications with engineering and interacting with sourcing/vendors to expedite resolution of production issues. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Be the single point of contact for manufacturing and manufacturing quality for engineering. Directly communicate with the project team members
- Providing timely support to expeditiously resolve/clarify fabrication or production issues including mechanical, electrical and controls/programming disciplines
- Create and track production issues within the Global Change Management Tool, identify and report trends and lessons learned
- Participate in regular meetings including: Weekly production meeting, Project specific Preproduction planning meeting (or review EDS Sheet), Manufacturing standardization meetings
- Support manufacturing during sym-flow testing
- Support manufacturing in the creation and procurement of Hardware lists
- Prepare SAP BOM's and documentation for procurement
- Associate degree from minimum two-year college; 5 to 10 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise with assembly of frames, piping, etc.
- Familiar with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping standards
- Expertise in SolidWorks (2 + years), including routing and weldments
- Familiarity with Electrical Schematics and Components, Controls and Programming
- Experience with P&I diagrams, industrial piping design and layout
- Industry leading contractor benefits! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.