Permanent position: A Quality Engineer is needed for a manufacturing company West of Roanoke, VA. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years as a Quality Engineer in high and low volume manufacturing. Experience with lean and continuous improvement as well as a highly regulated ISO environment like automotive, aerospace or medical device is highly desired. Relocation assistance within the United States may be provided for the ideal candidate. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer will manage the quality of specific product lines.
- Interaction with customers to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Corrective Actions, PPAP, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Works well with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Operations to integrate Quality into the design and manufacturing of products.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, manufacturing, quality or a related field is required.
- Experienced Quality Engineer with 3+ years using quality systems and problem solving tools such as 5-why, fishbone, FMEA, 8D, A3, etc.
- Experience working in a regulated environment - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, TS 16949, strongly preferred.
- Excellent Benefits include - Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.