Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Writer to work at a leading company in Midtown Atlanta. This is a contract position expected to last a year and a half. Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Assists with product reviews and documentation during the registration of company products; reviews artwork and packaging changes; drafts labels for new or reformulated products.
- Write, review and edit technical documents in active voice and simple grammar using a clear core message.
- Type, edit and proofread documents in MS Word for technical manuals. Create tables styles AutoText graphics.
- Assists with the entry, calculation, and compliance of formulas received by company's scientific and regulatory affairs department
- This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing
- Ability to interpret, synthesize and organize data or technical information to produce a detailed and logical written account of procedures results and recommendations that is concise readable clear/lucid and understandable by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.