Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking an Environmental, Health, Safety and Facilities Management Associate in Brooklyn Park MN. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
- Assist in implementing Corporate and/or Regional EHS policies and procedures
- Assist with tracking and communication of regulatory requirements
- Conduct Risk Assessments (EHS, IH, PPE, etc.) to characterize chemical, physical and biological risks at the facility
- Conduct and/or participate in EHS audits for compliance with facility programs
- Implement improvement projects for utilities and the facility
- Inspect, monitor, assess and assure the facility and equipment remains GMP compliant and in a constant state of audit readiness
- Coordinate facility related activities including manage/implement projects related to plant facilities/utilities including but not limited to energy conservation, electricity, HVAC, process compressed air, potable water, chilled water, pest control
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational, Public or Environmental Health, Chemistry, Biology or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years in environmental, health and safety or facilities management fields.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to interpret and act upon new and existing governmental (e.g. EPA, OSHA, and DOT) regulations and/or company EHS policy requirements
<Benefits for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.