Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Buffalo, NY area. This position will research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 1 year of experience. Must have CAD experience, NX and Team Center are preferred.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.