Permanent position: Unique opportunity available with a manufacturing company in North Kansas City is looking for a mechanical engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a hands-on capacity with the manufacturing line. Relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop and design tooling fixtures using 3D modeling software
- Use root cause analysis to establish improvement programs
- Develop minor/major repairs to manufacturing line that follow OEM guidelines
- Generates, maintain and updates repair process instructions
- Provides input to management pertaining to repair/process implementation
- Resolve technical production problems
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Materials or Industrial Enigneering
- Experience in development and implementation of bonded/composite components required. Repair experience in gas turbine engine parts strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of gas turbine engine maintenance, theory and performance
- Ability to read interpret engine manual repair instructions, inspection criteria and part blue prints.
- Working knowledge of precision measurement instruments and gauges
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.