Contract position: We are looking for a Test Technician in Los Angeles, CA(Near Glendale metro) to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 4 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Responsible for assembling and testing hydraulic and/or pneumatic and electronic components as specified in applicable documents with minimal supervision.
- Perform testing on production hardware, incoming repair units, utilizing standard methods, processes and procedures, which have been established.
- Perform detailed assemblies on production, prototype, and/or returned assemblies/subassemblies. Ensure assemblies are built to written instructions or blueprint specifications
- Perform verifications as an operator/inspector for others in the department. Determined tooling and special gauging required to complete work. Work on new jobs to establish sequence and routing procedures
- Disassemble hardware, as required, to determine and repair discrepancies.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- 2 years' experience in aerospace manufacturing OR A&P license with no minimum experience
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.