Contract position: Electrical Project Engineer needed for a long term manufacturing project in Augusta, GA. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Construction management in the field ensuring all power controls and information systems (PC&IS) scope is executed on schedule, managing all interface with the contracted vendors.
- Oversee and manage plant automation and industrial power projects
- Drive and own the PC&IS process
- Create related scope, capital estimates supported with Budgets quotes to be included in overall capital estimates for projects.
- PM ownership for Projects specifically assigned - Troubleshoot, or arrange resources to troubleshoot Rockwell PLC Programs, including SLCs, PLC-5s, ControlLogix, & CompactLogix.
- PM ownership for Projects specifically assigned - Troubleshoot, or arrange resources to troubleshoot Rockwell Motion & Drive products.
- 5+ years Electrical Engineering experience working in a Plant Engineering environment
- Good understanding of Automation hardware & software with Rockwell products being preferred
- Experience with Food Industry preferred or as a minimum familiar with GMP's for working in a Food Plant
- Project management experience with plant automation and industrial power projects
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Long term contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.