Permanent position: Process Engineer Manager needed for a leading mfg of medical parts located in Racine County. In this role you will be responsible for the development, validation and execution of molding programs. Primary responsibilities include introducing new molding programs to the business assuring safety, quality, reputability, and efficiency. Will be responsible for managing all aspects of manufacturing process from inception to conclusion. Previous experience working with silicone required. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage a team of technicians, process engineers and tool engineers, responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing process, equipment and control systems.
- Launch all prototype and production processes, insuring that all timelines are met.
- Order and maintain all prototype and production tooling.
- Establish and improve process capabilities, develop and maintain process documentation.
- Develop, test and implement new materials and processes for improved performance and or lower cost and lead cost reduction efforts in assigned process areas.
- Create and refine process documentation, fixtures, etc for new processes.
- Oversee sampling for dimensional and visual validation of new molds
- 3+ years injection molding experience in the rubber industry desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet timelines.
- Knowledge of process troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis, design of experiment and data driven corrective and preventive action plans.
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing concepts is preferred. Technical ability to create process documentation, interpret part prints and tool drawings, Solidorks experience preferred.
- Previous silicone molding experience required
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems - IQMS experience preferred.
- ISO-13485 experience preferred.
<Benefits for the Engineering Manager
- Comprehensive benefits package and a 15% bonus program based on team performance.
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.