Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Webster, NY to work for a leading electronics/printer company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Build and adjust mechanisms, assemblies, fixtures or machines to specifications.
- Develop procedures, set up and operate/test equipment and / or assemblies.
- May be responsible and accountable for managing lab activities and multiple priorities.
- May be required to analyze and report test results and maintain documentation and procedures.
- AAS in Engineering Technology or equivalent is preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Experience with test equipment
- Hands-on experience with mechanical, electrical or electronics.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.