Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a company that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings in the New York, NY area. This position will provide oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by the company for one or more companies in the area. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Establish standards, policies and processes. Ensure proper resource alignment with all individual Projects. Facilitate communication with the client and company internal stakeholders.
- Advocate for the client while maintaining the ability to counsel clients when program improvements require client-side modifications.
- Manage and oversee company and subcontractor resources. Create project documentation, including playbooks, standards and installation guides for assigned projects.
- Must have at least 3 years of security experience including regular interface with general contractors, property managers, and client stakeholders.
- Must have low voltage cabeling experience. Must have experience with Smartsheets and Plangrid. Must have experience managing professionals in a construction environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.