Permanent position: Prominent retail products company seeks a CONTROLS ENGINEER for its Distribution Center (DC) located just outside of CHARLOTTE, NC. The CONTROLS ENGINEER designs, develops, optimizes, and maintains the automated material handling equipment and warehouse control systems in the Distribution Center. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- MaximizeS throughput and productivity of all automated material handling equipment sortation and conveyance systems
- Debug/troubleshoot automated machine controls
- Evaluate existing ladder logic and design control components to support departmental and facility goals
- BS degree in Engineering with a focus in the mechanical or electrical field and 5 years experience in the Controls/Automation field
- Ability to troubleshoot ladder logic, and program PLC / Controllers(Allen Bradley, OPTO 22, Mitsubishi and Hitachi)
- Experience with/exposure to: Tilt Tray, Put-to-Light, Garment on Hanger and Shipping Sortation systems
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.