Contract position: Aerospace defense manufacturer is seeking a Supply Chain Operations Coordinator in El Segundo, CA. Qualified candidates will have at least a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years' of additional education or experience in a related field. This is a long term opportunity!Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Scheduling, production control and manufacture of products; adding value through moving, separating, forming, machining and chemical processes.
- Ensures manufacture of stock products to fulfill customer requirements
- Ensures manufacture of custom-engineered products that are designed, developed and manufactured in response to a specific customer request or contract.
- Manages, develops or carries-out production rules, production performance, information, materials, equipment and facilities, and regulatory compliance.
- HS Degree or Equivalent and at least 2 years of related experience.
- Must have strong understanding of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Ability to move up to 40 lbs frequently.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.