Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in the Morrisville, PA area with a high growth company. The Manufacturing Engineer would be working with the cross-functional teams to improve manufacturing processes, perform production set ups and streamline techniques. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Optimizes manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in gross margin and product performance through capital projects and statistical analysis.
- Provides on-going technical support to production line for equipment, process, or design related issues.
- Monitors process and equipment performance; identifies and implements process improvement activities to increase/optimize yield, efficiency or throughput
- Maintains safety, product quality, and manufacturing effectiveness by examining equipment, processes, operations and product components.
- Must have a BS in Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have a background in manufacturing, troubleshooting and process improvements.
- Must have strong electro-mechanical aptitude
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment is highly desired.
- Excellent Benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.