Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer needed at leading engineering firm located in Hunt Valley, MD. Must have experience with HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings. This is a direct hire role that could provide relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Perform field investigations to determine existing conditions
- Design all aspects of building mechanical engineering projects, including contract document preparation;
- Assist in man-hour estimating
- Draft technical specifications
- Interpret and apply all applicable federal, state and/or local codes
- Complete projects ranging from moderate to high complexity
- Must have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 5+ years of HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings
- Must have design experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Professional Engineering License and LEED certification a plus.
- Comprehensive benefit package + possible relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.