Permanent position: Custom Electronics Manufacturer in Alpharetta, GA is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team. This position will oversee all technical sales inquiries with existing customers, as well as be responsible for sourcing new clientele. This position will oversee coordination with inside sales and engineering teams to quote pricing, purchase orders and provide technical product support. 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing of electronics is required, as well as SAP experience. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Review client technical requirements and provide recommendations for the proper equipment for purchase in conjunction with customer requirements.
- Draft and provide equipment and parts quotes for purchase orders.
- Help act as a liaison for prototype assembly coordination as well as production followup review.
- Assist customers with technical questions regarding design of connector and cable assemblies.
- Interpret customer PO requirements to assure the correct design is provided to the customer.
- Work with raw cable, cable assembly suppliers, and other vendors as needed on design and production of new cables and new cable assemblies.
- Bachelors Degree, or 2 year technical degree with relevant experience with an Electronics or similar focus.
- 2-5 years of experience in design or manufacturing as it relates to electronics or electronic components.
- SAP experience is required.
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical schematics or drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required for this role.
- Medical and/or Military connector/cable assembly experience desired.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K eligibility with a match.
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.