Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking for a Facilities Engineer in Bloomington IN. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Managing all aspects including specification, budgeting, procurement, scheduling, installation, and validation. Projects range from upgrades and repairs to turnkey systems.
- Facility & Manufacturing Support - Mechanical/Electrical/Automation troubleshooting, set-up support, and continuous improvement
- Validations - Authoring & execution of equipment IQs/OQs & validation maintenance
- Facilities/Utilities: Direct and indirect systems such as steam, water, BMS, HVAC
- Formulation/Fill: Syringe, vial, & cartridge lines in addition to formulation suites
- Finishing/Packaging: High speed inspection, bulk & unit packaging, serialization
- BS degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with utilities systems in a Pharmaceutical Environment
- Validation (IQ/OQ) Experience, (NCR/Event/Deviation), and CAPA experience
- Project Management Experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.